Tuesday, November 28, 2017

house for sale, 20 birch ter. sayreville, nj 08879, $289,000. tax $5,536/2016, russell hayek, weichert realtors, this well maintained 8 rooms, 4 bedrooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, cape in a great development. (laural park) close to schools, parks, shopping, major highways & public transportation. this beautiful home features brand new ½ bath, updated kitchen, and main bathroom, new carpets, newer roof, freshly painted, & lots of storage. dining room w/french doors that open to a large fenced yard. for private showing/more info, text/call russell hayek 732.771.5872 weichert realtors, thanks for watching! so please feel free to take a look around on my page/channel, in the meantime. I hope you enjoy my videos, you can easily like, share, comment and subscribe to my page/channel. I look forward to getting to know you.