Thursday, December 14, 2017

new listing, house for sale, 24 sine rd. edison. nj 08817 (south), russell hayek, weichert realtors, $345,000. Tax $7,615/2017, 6 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths. this beautifully upgraded cape, has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, new kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and S/S appliances, new bathrooms hardwood floors throughout the first floor, the second floor is a loft with a huge master bedroom with a full bath. full unfinished basement, new furnace, close to shopping, public transportation and middlesex county college Lot size 67x110, for private showing/more info, text/call russell hayek 732.771.5872 weichert realtors, thanks for watching! so please feel free to take a look around on my page/channel, in the meantime. I hope you enjoy my videos, you can easily like, share, comment and subscribe to my page/channel. I look forward to getting to know you.