Monday, January 1, 2018

new listing, house for sale, new construction, 65 roosevelt blvd. Sayreville. (president park) nj 08859, $425,000. Tax: $/2016, russell hayek, weichert realtors, this new construction 2200 sqft, 8 rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 story colonial * unique layout floor plan, allows lower level slightly under grade with full size windows * option to have additional 800 sq ft finished * plumbing hook up for additional 3rd full bath * hardwood middle level * kitchen-granite, full ss appliance package * upstairs laundry * garage this is a must see for someone looking for a new home in such a great area in sayreville! Lot size: 50x100, for private showing/more info, text/call russell hayek 732.771.5872 weichert realtors, thanks for watching! so please feel free to take a look around on my page/channel, in the meantime. I hope you enjoy my videos, you can easily like, share, comment and subscribe to my page/channel. I look forward to getting to know you.